Cheese and Baked Macaroni recipe
Cheese and Baked Macaroni recipe is a variety of healthy and delicious tiffin. Easy to prepare the baked perfection recipe. Lets see how we can prepare the Cheese and Baked Macaroni recipe.
- 2 1/2CupsBoiled elbow macaroni
- 2 tbspOlive oil
- 1 Large onion
- 1Bell pepper, finely sliced
- 6-7Garlic flakes
- 1Large tomato
- Fistful ofBoiled sweet corn
- As much as requiredSalt
- As per tasteFreshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2tbspGrated cheese for garnish
- 2 tbspChopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 2 tbspButter
- 2 CupLow fat milk (room temp)
- 1 1/2tbspGrated cheese
- Step 1
Take macaroni and boil in salt water remove and keep aside. Take a vessel and heat the olive oil with onions, crushed garlic, capsicum till the tranparent adding chopped tomato and salt to it.
- Step 2
Stir once in a while for cooking 10 mts, add the boiled corn and mix. While the onion-tomato base cooks, prepare the white sauce.
- Step 3
Take a pan add the butter and let it melt down on heat. Add maida and keep stirring till well blended. Add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Step 4
Take the grated cheese, and stir well on a medium heat until you get a consistency smooth sauce. Add salt and pepper in the vessel and remove from the heat.
- Step 5
Mix the onion-tomato base and boiled macaroni stirring well for 2-3 mts. Add salt, freshly ground pepper, mustard powder and sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Step 6
Take the macaroni onto a baking dish and spoon the white sauce along the edges of the dish. Garnish with grated cheese. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C for 10 mts.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Cheese and Baked Macaroni recipe Cheese and Baked Macaroni Baked Macaroni recipe Baked Macaroni with cheese Baked Macaroni specials break fast recipe cheese Baked Macaroni
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe