Cheese Risotto Recipe
Risotto is one of the most famous Italian rice dish, now popular all over the world. Risotto is a homely and soothing meal made with rice and cheese. This Cheese Risotto is flavored using readily available ingredients that nevertheless add an irresistible aroma and taste.
- 3 tbspButter or Olive Oil
- 1/2 cupFinely Chopped Onions
- 1 tspFinely Chopped Garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tbspFinely Chopped Carrots
- 2 tbspFinely Chopped Zucchini
- 1/4 cupBoiled Green Peas
- 2 tbspFinely Chopped French Beans
- Saltto Taste
- 2 cupsCooked Rice
- 2 tbspFresh Cream
- 1/2 cupMilk
- 1/4 cupGrated Processed Cheese
- FreshlyGround Black Pepper Powder to Taste
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic and saute for a few more seconds.
- Add all the vegetables and salt.
- UMix well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables have softened a little.
- Add the rice, cream, milk, ½ cup of water and salt if required and mix well.
- Boil and cook on a low flame for few minutes.
- Add more water if required.
- Add the cheese and pepper, mix it well.
- Serve it.
Enjoy the cheesy taste of Risotto.
Also, Read Healthy Papaya Salad
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe