Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
Make a kid-friendly breakfast. This Breakfast Sandwich is cheesy, juicy, easy and delicious. This breakfast sandwich is loaded with eggs, chives, and parsley. Make this Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Recipe at your home.
- 1/4 cupMinced Chives
- 1/4 cupMinced parsley
- 4Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 4-1/2 inchRound Slices Canadian Baco
- 1 largeBeefsteak Tomato, Sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Break eggs and egg whites into a bowl and whisk it.
- Add chives and parsley and stir to incorporate.
- Grease a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Ladle 1/4 egg mixture into skillet and cook in omelet style, until eggs are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Slide omelet onto a plate
- cover with foil to keep warm.
- In skillet, heat Canadian bacon until warm and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Toast English muffin, fold omelet into the toasted English muffin, then place omelet on 1 muffin half.
- Top with a bacon slice, tomato, then top with another muffin half and serve it.
Calories 330; Total Fat 13 g; (Sat Fat 5 g, Mono Fat 3 g, Poly Fat 1 g); Protein 25 g; Carbohydrate 31 g; Fiber 5 g; Cholesterol 245 mg; Sodium 920 mg
- Excellent source of Protein, Fiber, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Calcium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium
- Good source of Vitamin B6, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc.
Also, Read Egg and Mint Bread
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe