Easy Garlic Butter Mushrooms Recipe
When you feel like pampering your palate! You need to look no further. Minutes is all, it takes the luxuriantly flavored dish of Garlic Butter Mushrooms to whip up. The mushrooms are cooked with garlic and butter. While butter act like a mellow and soothing canvas and the garlic offers a bright burst of flavor which your taste buds will surely relish.
- 24large Mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cupButter
- 2Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2Shallots, Minced
- 1⁄2 cupcup Minced Parsley
- 1⁄2Lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoonSalt
- 1⁄4 teaspoonPepper
- Clean mushrooms, remove the stem from the mushrooms.
- Combine butter, shallots, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper and blend it.
- Place mushrooms in a shallow baking dish.
- Fill each mushroom with a dollop of garlic butter mixture (about 1/2 or 1 teaspoon each).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve it.
Also, Read Chili Mushroom Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe