Delicious Chocolate Sandesh Recipe
Chocolate Sandesh is a delicious fudge from West Bengal with a chocolaty twist. Sandesh is made from paneer which is basically curdled or coagulated milk. Sandesh is often prepared for festive occasions.
- 250 gmCottage Cheese( Paneer)
- 100 gmPowdered Sugar
- ¼ tspCardamom powder (optional)
- 1 tbspCocoa powder
- 1 tbspMilk powder
- 2 tbspDesiccated Coconut Powder for coating sandesh (optional)
- Take a nice clean bowl and crumble Cottage Cheese with your fingers.
- Add powdered sugar and knead until the mixture is smooth.
- Add Cocoa powder and all the rest of ingredients.
- Pour this mixture into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high power about 100 degrees for 2 min.
- Let the mixture cool and divide into 8 portions and now roll them into 8 balls evenly. Alternatively, you could heat in a wide bottomed pan if not using the microwave.
- Now roll these balls into desiccated coconut and the Sandesh are ready to serve.
- Chill and serve this great dessert to your family, friends and loved ones.
Also, Read Kesar Malai Peda Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe