Holi Special Thandai Recipe
Thandai is made mostly during Holi and Maha Shivaratri. Thandai is a cool and refreshing Indian drink prepared with nuts and flavored with spices. Let’s follow this Holi Special Thandai Recipe.
- 4-1/2 cupsfull- fat milk, boiled and cooled
- 1/4 cuppowdered sugar
- a pinch offreshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- a fewsaffron (kesar) strands
To Be Blended Into A Fine Powder
- 1/4 cupalmonds (badam)
- 2 tbsppoppy seeds (khus-khus)
- 2 tbspfennel seeds (saunf)
- 1/2 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 20whole white peppercorns (kalimirch)
- Combine the prepared powder and milk in a deep bowl.
- Mix well using a whisk and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the refrigerator and Strain the mixture through a strainer.
- Add sugar, pepper powder and saffron and mix it well.
- Pour equal quantities of the thandai into individual glasses and serve chill.
Also, Read Kesar Malai Peda Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe