Kaju Pista Roll Recipe
This festive season try some different and innovative sweet. Kaju pista roll is one such sweet. This sweet roll is delicious, tasty and classic. It is perfect for festivals. Try this wonderful recipe at your home.
for pistachios dough:
- ¾ cuppistachios / pista, powdered
- ¼ cupsugar, powdered
- 3drops of green food color, optional
- 1 tbspmilk powder
- 3 tbspwater, or as required to prepare dough
for kaju dough:
- 1 tablespooncashew, powdered
- 1 teaspoonsugar
- 1 teaspooncardamom powder / elaichi powder
- Saltghee / clarified butter
- optionalsilver vark / saffron
pistachios dough recipe
- In a large mixing bowl take pistachios powder and powdered sugar.
- Add green food color and mix well.
- now add water little by little and knead to a dough.
- Add milk powder and knead to a non-sticky dough.
sugar syrup recipe
- In a pan add sugar and water and stir the sugar syrup till it forms 1 string consistency.
kaju dough recipe
- Add cashew powder to sugar syrup and give a good mix.
- Add cardamom powder add a tsp of ghee and continue till the dough is formed
- Transfer the cashew dough onto the butter paper.
- Grease your hand with little ghee and knead the dough for 30 seconds.
- Roll the dough lightly thick.
kaju pista roll recipe
- Cut the rolled cashew dough to half.
- Take prepared pistachios dough and roll into a long cylinder AND slowly start to wrap the cashew sheet and roll enclosing the pistachio roll.
- Slowly roll kaju pista roll to a smooth and uniform cylinder.
- Cut the roll 2 inches long and serve.
Also, Read Carrot Gajar Kheer Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe