Tasty Spanish Omelet Recipe
Spanish Omelet presents a hearty and traditional Spanish Omelet Recipe on your breakfast table.This classic evergreen recipe is a true winner in terms of flavor and mouth-feel. The eggs are beaten and spread like an omelet with potato slices and onions rings as a topping. Serve the Spanish Omelet with ketchup. Let’s follow the recipe.
- 500gwaxy Potato, such as Charlotte
- knobof Butter
- 2 smallOnion, finely sliced
- 1Red Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 x 25gPack Chives
- Finely slice the onions and chop the red pepper, discard the seeds of the pepper. Cut the potatoes into roughly ½ cm slices.
- Heat a knob of butter in a medium (about 24cm) frying pan over a low heat and cook gently for 10- 15 minutes
- Add the peppers and cook for 5 min.
- Put the potatoes in a steamer over boiling water for 10 - 12 min to soften.
- If you don’t have a steamer, put in a saucepan, with boiling water and cook for 8 - 10 min and drain the water from potatoes.
- Break the eggs into a jug and beat with a fork, season with a generous amount pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Use scissors to snip the chives into small pieces and stir in.
- Heat the grill and add butter to the frying pan and add the potatoes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan with the potatoes.
- Cook for 15 min until almost set and golden brown underneath. (you can use a slice to lift the omelet up and check).
- Put the frying pan under the grill.
- Make sure the handle is outside the oven as it will become very hot and can burn.
- Cook for a minute and serve.
Also, Read Best Masala Omelet Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe