Crunchy and Crispy Egg Devils Recipe
Try out this simple and easy recipe when you bore of eating simple egg dishes. This egg devil is available in almost every street food stall. These devils are made with half hard boiled eggs, wrapped with meat and potato mixture dipped in a batter, coated with bread crumbs and then deep fried. Try this Crunchy and crispy Egg Devils Recipe.
- 4Eggs (hard boiled)
- 300 gmMinced meat
- 1 largePotatoes (boiled)
- 1 cupOnion finely sliced or chopped
- ½ cupFried onion
- 4-5Green chilies finely chopped
- 1Bay leaf
- ½ tspBengali garam masala / clove-cinnamon-cardamom powder
- 1 tspCumin powder
- ½ tspBlack pepper powder
- ½ tspRed chili powder
- a handfulCoriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 cupGreen chilies
- Flourto dust
- 2 eggsFor Egg batter
- Oilfor deep frying
- Saltto taste
Prepare the filling
- Heat a tablespoon oil in a pan,fry the onions and add the minced meat.
- Add salt and spices.
- Keep frying till the mince meat becomes tender.
- Lower the heat and cook the meat till done.
- Once cooled enough, add mashed boiled potatoes, green chilies, fried onion, coriander leaves and egg yolk.
Prepare the devil
- Halve the eggs.
- Dust the eggs lightly with flour.
- Make small balls (golf ball size) of the mixture.
- Cover the halved eggs with the mixture, evenly and there should not be gaps or any peeking holes.
- Eggs should be nicely covered with the filling.
- Once the devil is prepared, cover and keep it in the fridge for two hours (minimum).
- Let the filling stick to the eggs nicely.
Coating and Deep frying
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Spread the flour and breadcrumbs in a separate plate.
- Ina deep frying pan heat the oil.
- Take out the deviled eggs from the fridge, dust it with flour lightly, shaking off the extras, dip the devils in the egg batter, and then roll it in the breadcrumbs evenly.
- Repeat the process once more.
- Deep fry the deviled eggs in hot oil till you get the golden brown color.
- Slot them out on the kitchen towel to absorb the extra oils.
- Serve the deviled eggs with tomato ketchup and sliced raw onions and cucumbers or salad of your choice.
Instead of meat filling, you can use only potatoes or mixture of paneer and potatoes too.
Also, Read Making Process of Corn Rolls Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe