Ajwain/Carom Paratha Recipe
Ajwain/Carom Paratha is a simple Indian flat bread made with whole wheat flour and carom seeds. Ajwain or carom helps in improving the digestion and hence these simple Parathas are tasty and healthy. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cupWhole Wheat Flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 tspCarom Seeds (ajwain)
- 2 tspOil
- Saltto Taste
- Whole WheatFlour (gehun ka atta) for rollinge
- Gheefor Cooking
- In a bowl add wheat flour, carom seeds, oil and salt and mix it well.
- Add enough water to the wheat mixture and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the Paratha using a little ghee.
- Cook till golden brown spots appear on both the sides of the Paratha.
- Serve this Paratha with curd.
Also, Read Dal Paratha Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe