Homemade Butter Biscuits Recipe
Everyone is found of biscuits. These Biscuits have a buttery taste and flavor and also are crispy. They make a nice festive gift. These biscuits also go very well with a cup of milk or tea/coffee.
- 6-1/8ounces (180 grams) soft butter
- 7ounces (200 grams) caster sugar
- 2large eggs
- 14 ouncesounces (400 grams) plain flour
- 1 teaspoonbaking powder
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1 teaspoon(5 ml) vanilla essence
- Butter(for greasing)
- Grease a baking tray with the butter and sprinkle some flour over the butter and shake the tray to evenly coat it.)
- The butter and flour prevent the biscuit dough from sticking while baking).
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix two eggs in a bowl and add the vanilla extract to it.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture to the sugar/butter. (Avoid pouring everything at once since it'll make it curdle).
- In a bowl mix flour, salt, and baking powder in it.
- Gradually add this flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Mix thoroughly so that there's no lumps formed from the flour and turns into a dough.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and gently create a ball out of it.
- Divide the dough ball into two equal halves.
- Slightly flatten down each half and cover with cling film.
- Place both halves in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
- Roll the chilled dough on a floured surface (such as a cutting board or counter top). Use a pallet knife to loosen up the dough.
- Create different shapes by pressing various cookie cutters (or pastry cutters) on the dough.
- Cut out the shape and place them on the baking tray.Image titled Make Butter Biscuits Bake the biscuits for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the finished cookies on a cooling rack and dust them with icing sugar.
Also, Read Easy Pizza Crust Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe