Mini Potato Pancake Recipe
Easy method, common ingredients, fast preparation, perfect texture, great taste and enough nutrients, the Mini Potato Pancake have all that take to make your morning. These pancakes are great for breakfast but can be served as a snack at any time. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2pounds Idaho Potatoes
- 1/2 cupminced Onion
- 2Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoonsall-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoonBaking Powder
- 1 teaspoonKosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoonFreshly Ground Black Pepper
- for fryingVegetable oil
- Peel the potatoes, and grate them on the large holes of a box grater or use a grating disc of a food processor.
- Use a kitchen towel, wring the grated potatoes and put it aside to dry.
- Add the grated potatoes and onion to a mixing bowl, and toss gently with the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper to the potato mixture and mix it well.
- Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet to reach a depth of 1/8 inch, and heat it over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add a tablespoonful of the mixture.
- Gently flatten each pancake with the back of a fork.
- Pan-fry until golden brown in color and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve it.
- Cook this Mini Potato Pancake as soon as you prepare the batter to prevent the potatoes from getting discolored.
Also, Read Easy Chocolate Pancake Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe