Indian Style Cauliflower Rice Recipe
A meal without a rice bowl on the table seems incomplete for an Indian. While everyone has their favorite version. This Cauliflower Rice is loved by all. This recipe is simple, healthy and low- carbohydrate meal. The cauliflower has enough flavor to satisfy your test buds.
- 1/2 cupJowar
- 3/4 cupCauliflower Florets
- 1tbspBasmati Rice
- 1 tbspOil
- 1/2 tspRed Chili Powder
- 5 podsGarlic
- Saltto taste
- Wash the rice and soak it in one and a half cup of water for half an hour.
- Pressure cook the rice by adding a little salt and a drop of oil and when it is done allow it to cool in a broad vessel.
- Immerse the cauliflower florets in hot water for 5 seconds and take it out.
- Cut the onions into big pieces and in a pan saute them till it turns pink.
- Allow onions to cool and grind it to a smooth paste along with elaichi, garlic, tomato and cloves.
- In a Kadai add oil and saute the cauliflower by adding red chili powder and salt to it.
- When the cauliflowers are done keep it separately on a plate.
- In the Kadai add the ground masala and fry till the raw smell goes off and cook on a low flame.
- Add the cooked cauliflower florets to the masala mixture.
- Mix well till the masala gets well coated with the cauliflower
- Add the Rice and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with any raita of your choice.
Also, Read Tomato Pulao
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe