How To Make Sweet Boondi Recipe
Sweet Boondies are a mouthwatering sweet. Boondies are small fried round drops made with gram flour(Besan). These Boondies are all time favorite. It is juicy inside and grainy outside. Let’s follow this recipe.
For The Sugar Syrup
- 1 cupSugar
- 2 pinchesSaffron (kesar) strands dissolved in 2 tsp water
- 1 cupBesan (Bengal gram flour)
- Gheefor Deep-Frying
For The Garnish
- 1/2 tspCardamom (elaichi) powder
- 10-12Pistachio Slivers
- 10-12Almond (badam) Slivers
For the sugar syrup
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a high flame for 5 to 7 minutes or till the sugar syrup is of 1 thread consistency.
- Add the saffron-water mixture to the sugar mixture, mix well and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Add besan and ½ cup of water in a bowl and mix well till no lumps remain in the batter and put it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of the batter at a time over a large round perforated spoon so that boondi drops in the ghee.
- Deep-fry the boondi over a medium flame and remove using a slotted spoon and put them in the warm sugar syrup and mix it well.
- Garnish with cardamom powder, pistachio slivers, and almond slivers.
- Serve it
At step no 4, hold the perforated spoon 3 to 4 inches above the kadhai as the ghee will be very hot.
Also, Read Badam Halwa Sweet Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe