Baked Bread Roll Recipe
Baked Bread Roll is a good party snack that is quite easy to make. This mouthwatering roll is a perfect snack with evening tea or served as an appetizer. Bread rolls are crunchy outside and spicy and soft inside.
- 10fresh whole wheat bread slices
- melted butterfor greasing and brushing
For The Stuffing
- 2 tspoil
- 2 tbspfinely chopped spring onions with the greens
- 2 tbspfinely chopped capsicum
- 2 tbspgrated carrot
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cupboiled whole wheat noodles, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tspsoya sauce
- 1 tspschezwan sauce
- a pinchof sugar
- saltand freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) to taste
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onions, capsicum, carrots, and cabbage and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, paneer, soya sauce, schezwan sauce, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Cut the crust from the bread slices and roll each using a rolling pin.
- Place a rolled bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tbsp of the prepared stuffing at one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
- Apply some water to the edges and press to gently seal the stuffing.
- Place the rolls on a greased baking tray, brush little butter evenly on top of the bread rolls and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 15 minutes.
- Turn them over and bake again at 200ºc (400ºf)for 5 more minutes.
- Serve it.
Also, Read Tasty Mushroom 65 Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe