Honey Ginger Tea
Honey Ginger tea is healthy and best tip from avoiding the regular drinks. Let us have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 1 1/2tbsp Ginger, chopped fine
- 1 1/2tbsp Tea leaves, for every cup
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 1/2tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2tbsp Lemon juice
- Step 1
Take a pan and heat 3 cups of water in it. When the water is just about to boil, add ginger in it and stir well.
- Step 2
Add the tea leaves, lemon juice, honey and mix well.
- Step 3
Take the tea into a cup and Serve hot.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe