Healthy Broccoli Fritters Recipe
Broccoli Fritters are kids friendly recipe. The most interesting benefit of this recipe is that broccoli can effectively help to lose weight. Broccoli is high in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, low in calories, and fat. Let’s follow this healthy recipe.
- 500 gmBroccoli florets
- 1 tbspLemon juice
- 6 tbspOlive oil
- 1 cloveGarlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspCrushed Black Pepper and Crushed Mustard seeds (rai / sarson)
- 4 tbspSeasoned Plain Flour (maida)
- 2 tbspBread Crumbs
- 2 tbspMaize Flour (makai ka atta)
- 2 tbspChopped Parsley
- Oil fordeep frying
- Make a puree of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, peppercorn and mustard seeds in a blender and pour them into the bowl and keep it aside.
- Coat the broccoli florets with the blended puree.
- Marinate it for 15 minutes.
For Seasoned Plain Flour
- In a plate add flour, cornstarch, salt and water as required.
- Make a thick paste of it and keep it aside.
How to Proceed
- Dip the marinated broccoli in the season flour mixture and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the broccoli fritters in hot oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with these broccoli fritters with your favorite sauce.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe