Easy Kesari Phirni Recipe
Kesari Phirni is a traditional Indian dessert recipe that uses saffron and rice to make a delightful traditional Indian sweet dish. It is a delicious recipe and is ideally perfect for festivals. You can easily prepare this at home.
- 2-1/2 cupsskimmed milk powder
- 6pistachios, blanched
- 1/2 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 6 tbsprice flour (chawal ka atta)
- a fewstrands of saffron (kesar) strands
- 4 tbspsugar substitute
- Boil the milk in a deep pan and keep it aside and in a bowl add rice flour and 1/2 cup of water and prepare a smooth paste.
- Switch on the flame and add this paste to the milk and bring it to a boil.
- Cook and stir continuously or cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron, mix it well and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and add the sugar substitute.
- Pour the mixture in individual earthen bowls while it is still warm.
- Sprinkle nuts and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve it chill.
Also, Read Tasty Rava Appalu Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe