Crispy Methi Puri Recipe
Methi Puri is a crispy deep fried Indian bread which is prepared from wheat flour and chopped methi leaves. This appetizing fenugreek based snack is a wonderful and tasty treat for all Indian snack lovers.
- 2 cupschopped fenugreek (methi) leaves
- 1 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- saltto taste
- 2 tbspchili powder
- 1 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- gheefor kneading
- 1 tbspcumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1 tbspfreshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- oilto deep fry
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, chopped methi leaves, chili powder, turmeric powder, ghee, pepper and cumin seeds, and knead into a stiff dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll each portion into small puris, using little whole wheat flour if required.
- Prick each puri using a fork and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each puri till they are golden brown in color and crisp.
- Drain and serve or store in an air-tight container.
Fenugreek leaves are rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin C.
Also, Read Indian Chole Bhature Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe