Kobbari Mamidikaya Pachadi
Green Mango coconut chutney (Kobbari Mamidikaya Pachadi) is a summer special recipe, which can be served with idly, Dosa, white rice, curd rice.. Let us have a look how to prepare this recipe.
- 1/2 CupGreen Mango Chopped
- 1 CupCoconut
- 2 tbspCastor sugar
- 1/2 CupChana Dal
- 6Green Chillies
- Red Chilli
- Curry Leaves
- Step 1
Take Chana dal, green chillies together in a tea spoon of oil and fry on medium flame for 5 mins. until chana dal gets little color.
- Step 2
Add mango pieces to the fried chana dal and grind them to a fine paste using enough water.
- Step 3
Add coconut and salt finally and grind them for another minute. Add Mustard, Zeera, Red Chillies, Curry Leaves and mix well.
- Step 4
Serve the chutney with Idli, dosa, white rice or curd rice.
This Recipe Rate : (1) Reviews
Tags Kobbari Mamidikaya Pachadi Kobbari Mamidikaya Pachadi recipe Kobbari Pachadi Mamidikaya Pachadi veg recipe chutney kobbari mamidikaya chutney coconut green mango chutney
Reviews Add Review
sadcfsrf wef rtre tr4greetr
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe