Healthy Green Peas Pulao Recipe
This Green Peas Pulao is a simple Indian rice dish probably needs no introduction. This is simple, easy to make and healthy. This pulao can be served with curd and pickle. Let’s Follow this healthy recipe.
- 2 tspOil
- 1 cupRice (chawal)
- 1/2 cupGreen Peas
- 1 cupChopped Onions
- 7 to 8Garlic (lehsun) cloves
- Red chilipowder to taste
- 3 to 4Peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 2 to 3Cloves (laung / lavang)
- 2 tspCumin seeds (jeera)
- Saltto taste
- Soak the rice in enough water for 30 minutes and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds, peppercorns and cloves and garlic and mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions and salt, mix well and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the red chili powder and then add the green peas and saute for few minutes.
- Add the rice, mix well and saute for few more minutes.
- Add enough water to cover the rice and pressure cook for15 minutes or till the rice is cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot with curd and pickle.
Also, Read Special Tomato Raita Recipe for Biryani
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe