Chicken Malai Spicy Kabab Recipe
Chicken Malai Spicy Kabab is a special occasional party recipe. These kababs are slightly cheese, cream and ginger garlic paste flavored. These kababs are very smooth and easy to prepare.
Let's read about how to prepare this special recipe
- 1 1/2 KgBoneless Chicken
- 40 mlMalt vinegar
- 80 gmsProcessed Cheese
- 20 gmsFinely chopped Green Coriander
- 150 mlOil
- 6Portions yield
- 18 gmsSalt
- 75 gmsGinger Garlic paste
- 15 gmsCorn flour
- 15 gmsDeseeded Green chili
- 140 mlFresh Cream
- 75 gmsButter
- Step 1
Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, ginger, garlic paste and malt vinegar. Leave for half an hour. Squeeze lightly against palms and keep aside.
- Step 2
Take the smooth paste of processed cheese rubbed with palm. Add half egg, a corn flour, a part of cream and mix well to soften it.
- Step 3
Add the marinated chicken, chopped green chili, green coriander stalks, remaining cream to the mixture and mix together. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Step 4
Take the marinated chicken pieces and half cook in tandoor on a skewer.Take out and hang for 10 mins. Baste with refined oil, cooking butter mixture and put in tandoor till it gets light golden colour.
- Step 5
Garnish with clarified butter and kebab masala on top, accompanied with green coriander, Serve it into plate.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Chicken Malai Spicy Kabab Recipe Chicken Malai Spicy Kabab Chicken Malai Kabab Recipe Chicken Kabab Malai Kabab chicken special non veg special kababs kabab special
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe