Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Eggless Chocolate Cookies is a kids recipe which is very easy to make. This cookies has a long shelf life and can be stored in an airtight container. It also serves as a perfect tea time snack during festivals. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cupgrated dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cupsself-raising flour( See the tips below)
- 1/2 cupmilk powder
- 3/4 cupsoft butter
- 2 tbspcastor sugar
- 2 tbspbrown sugar
- 1/4 cupcondensed milk
- 1/2 tspvanilla essence
- 1/4 cupchocolate chips
- Sieve the self-raising flour in a deep bowl and add milk powder, mix it well and keep it aside.
- Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds or till the chocolate melts completely and remove from the microwave, mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a bowl butter, castor sugar, and brown sugarand beat well with a help of an electric beater for 6 to 7 minutes or till the mixture turns light and creamy.
- Add condensed milk, melted chocolate, and vanilla essence and mix it well by using a spatula.
- Add the flour-milk powder mixture to condensed milk and mix it well by using a spatula to form a very soft dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix it well and cover it with a cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking tray and Use an ice cream scooper and scoop outportions of the dough and place them on the foil lined baking tray at equal distance. And flatten them using a fork to form a 50 mm. (2”) round flat cookie.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 45 minutes and keep aside to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container.
- To make 1¼ cups of self-raising flour at home, combine 1¼ cups plain flour, ¼ tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt and mix it well and use as per the recipe.
- Energy117 cal
- Protein1.4 g
- Carbohydrates10.3 g
- Fiber0 g
- Fat7.6 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Vitamin A289.5 mcg
- Vitamin B10 mg
- Vitamin B20 mg
- Vitamin B30.2 mg
- Vitamin C0.1 mg
- Folic Acid0.5 mcg
- Calcium20.6 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
- Magnesium0 mg
- Phosphorus0 mg
- Sodium73 mg
- Potassium22.7 mg
- Zinc0.1 mg
Check More Easter Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe