Potato-Pea Veg Sandwich Recipe
The delicious breakfast sandwich recipe is a tasty, healthy recipe that will power up your daytime. Let's read on for the making recipe of potato-pea veg sandwich.
- 1 Big Bowl Boiled Peas
- 4 Boiled Potatoes (grated)
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Madras Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 5 Kaffir Lime Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Red Chili Powder
- 2 1/2tbsp Olive Oil
- 6-8 Bread Slices
- Salt to Taste
- Step 1
Take a pan and add some olive oil and heat. Add green chillies, the grated potatoes and saute and fry.
- Step 2
Add boiled peas, curry powder, kaffir lime leaves, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt and stir it nicely. Mash the potatoes, peas and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Step 3
Add butter to the bread slices evenly, spread the filling and cover with another slice of bread.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe