Spicy Fish Korma Recipe
Spicy Fish Korma recipe mostly used to taste with Rotis and rice as well. Let's read how this Spicy Fish Korma recipe can be prepared.
- 1 KgFish
- 1 CupCurd
- 1 CupOnion paste
- 2 1/2tbspGinger paste
- 1 tbspGarlic paste
- 1 tbspCoriander paste
- 1 InchCinnamon
- 2 1/2tbspSalt
- 3/4 CupGhee or Oil
- 6Green chili
- 2 1/2tbspKewra
- 2 tbspsugar
- 1 tbspLemon juice
- Step 1
Take a large fish for korma. Carp is great for korma. Do not cut the fish into too small pieces.
- Step 2
Add all the cooking stuff into the dish and mix well except green chillies and kewra. Heat on low heat.
- Step 3
Almost when the water has dried up, add green chillies and kewra and heat for another half an hour in very low heat.
- Step 4
Serve fish korma hot with tandoori rice or roti.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Spicy Fish Korma Recipe Fish Korma Recipe Spicy Fish Korma fish korma non veg special fish special
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe