Easy Paneer Kulcha Recipe
Paneer Kulcha is a North Indian flat bread with spicy paneer stuffing. The leavened maida or refined flour flat bread is called Kulcha. This Kulcha is best served with the pickle. Try this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cupsplain flour (maida)
- 4 tbspcurd (dahi)
- 1 tspSalt
- 3/4 cupgrated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped onions
- 2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tspgrated ginger (adrak)
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- a pinchgaram masala
- to tasteSalt
- for dustingplain flour (maida)
- for cooking and brushingghee
- Sieve the flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the curd, mix well and knead into a soft, smooth dough using enough warm water.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and keep it aside.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll out one portion of the dough into a small circle using some flour for rolling.
- Place one portion of the stuffing in the center of the circle. Bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 75 mm. (3") in diameter, using a little flour for dusting.
- Brush the Kulcha lightly with ghee and cook on a hot tava (griddle) on both sides until light brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Brush with a little ghee and serve hot.
Also, Read Tasty and Yummy Keema Paratha Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe