Paneer Pasanda Recipe
Paneer Pasanda is a delicacy consisting of paneer with rich creamy gravy. This paneer recipe is delicious and perfect dish for formal get together or when you simply want to indulge yourself. Follow this recipe.
- 1 cup paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 1/2 cup deep-fried onions
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 3/4 cup fresh thick curd (dahi) , whisked
- to taste Salt
- 1 cup roughly chopped onions
- 5 clove garlic (lehsun)
- 1"inch ginger (adrak)
- 10-15 cashew nuts (kaju)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- In a broad non-stick pan add onions, garlic, ginger, cashew nuts along with 1 cup of water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Blend the deep-fried onions in a mixer till smooth. Keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onion paste and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add chili powder and garam masala, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add curd, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute and stir continuously.
- Add deep-fried onion paste, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Just before serving, place the paneer cubes in the gravy, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Also, Read Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe