Papdi Chaat Recipe
Papdi Chaat is comforting delicious food that warms the palate. Of all the chaat recipes, Papdi Chaat is the favorite for many people. Let's read how this papdi chaat can made at home.
- 2 Cup Maida
- 1 tsp Kalonji Seeds
- 11/2 tbsp Oil or Ghee
- Salt To Taste
- Water for Kneading
- Oil for Deep frying
- Step 1
Take Maida, oil, Kalonji, sat in a wide plate and mix. Add water to make a smooth dough, leave aside with a damp cloth for 15 mins.
- Step 2
Pinch off some dough and make small thin rotis. Using a fork or knife make deep dents in the roti.
- Step 3
Take a heavy bottomed vessel and heat the oil for deep frying. Slide the roti into the hot oil and fry till light golden brown. Remove onto absorbent paper. Cool and store in air tight container, use when required.
- Step 4
Take 4-5 papdis, layer each papdi with chopped boiled potato and chickpeas in a wide serving plate. Spoon sweet tamarind chutney, green chutney, sweetened curd/dahi. Sprinkle some chopped onion.
- Step 5
Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve immediately.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe