Veg Lasagna Delight Recipe
Veg Lasagna Delight is a self-contained meal as the lasagna sheets play host to a basket full of juicy and crunchy veggies and a tangy tomato sauce all of which is bathed in luscious white sauce and coated with grated cheese before baking, try out this recipe.
- 12 oz package (12 strips) Oven ready Lasagna noodle ( easily available in the market)
- 1 1/2 Cup Marinara Sauce( easily available in the market)
- 4-6 tsp Olive Oil
- 16oz (1 bunch) Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1 1/2 Cup Green Beans, carrot, onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cup Black and red beans (cooked)
- to taste Green Chili (finely chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1tsp Italian Seasoning- dry parsley and oregano
- 1tbsp Crushed Red Chili Pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- handful, chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- chopped finely Italian Parsley and cilantro
- 1tsp Chili powder
- to taste Salt
- Soak both beans together for 6-8 hrs and then pressure cook for 15 min and add salt, chili powder and keep it aside.
- Take a pan stir fry spinach with 1tsp butter and salt and few chopped green chilies and garlic for 2min and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a medium non-stick pan and add cumin seeds, crushed red pepper, chopped green chili, garlic, parsley, oregano, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, and salt.
- Stir fry for a 2-3min and keep it aside.
- Mix both the shredded cheese in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now spray the bottom and sides of a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking oil.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with few spoons of marinara sauce just enough to coat.
- Layer 3 noodles(sheets) next to each other on top of the sauce.
- Lightly coat the top of noodles with a little more sauce.
- Spread cooked beans and 1tbsp spinach and then layer with ½ cup cheese
- Again place 2nd layer of noodles on top of the cheese (side by side).
- Lightly spread sauce on the noodles and spread stir fried vegetable mixture evenly and again layer with ½ cup cheese mixture on top of the sauce.
- Layer 3 noodles again and spread with sauce, cooked black beans, remaining stir fry vegetables, spinach, and 1/2 cup cheese mix.
- Finally repeat the same process with 3 more noodle sheets, finally add reaming beans, veggie, sauce and sprinkle cheese mixture over the top.
- Cover with foil and Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Allow the Lasagna to rest for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve it with salad for a complete meal.
- Use glass baking tray for best results
- You can also try with other vegetables too.
Also, Read Tasty Paneer Salsa Wrap Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe