Baby Corn Manchurian Recipe
Baby Corn Manchurian is one of the delicious Manchurian recipes from the Indo- Chinese cuisine. They are mostly deep fried, loaded with sauces. This baby corn Manchurian goes well as a starter or a side dish to fried rice or Hakka noodles.
- 10Baby corn, chopped
- ½ cupMaida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- 2 tbspCorn Flour
- ½ tspGinger-garlic paste
- 1 tspKashmiri chili powder
- Saltto taste
- ½ cupWater, add as required
- deep fryingOil
- 2 tspOil
- ½Onion, finely chopped
- 1Spring onion, chopped
- 1 inchGinger, finely chopped
- 2cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbspChili sauce
- 2 tspSoya sauce
- 2 tspVinegar
- Saltto taste
- ½ cupTomato sauce
- ½ tspPepper, crushed
For batter recipe
- In a large mixing bowl take maida and corn flour.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, salt and slowly add water as required and make a smooth flowing consistency batter
- Add chopped baby corn and coat well with batter and deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown in color.
- Drain the fried baby corn on a kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil.
For baby corn Manchurian recipe
- In a large kadai add 2 tsp oil and add chopped onion, spring onions, ginger, and garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add chili sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and tomato sauce and mix well till the sauce turns slightly thick.
- Add the deep fried baby corns and also add black pepper powder and give a good mix.
- Add some chopped spring onions greens and serve hot.
- In addition, you can also shallow fry the baby corns instead of deep frying
- To get a bright red color you can add a pinch of red food color.
- You can add capsicum to make it tastier.
- Serve immediately else they will not taste great as the fried corns will become soggy.
Also, Read Vegetable Machurian Dry Recipe
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe