Pan Fried Noodles Recipe
Pan Fried Noodles is just the right accompaniment with a bowl of sumptuous soup or can be served with the sauce of your choice. It is crispy and aromatic sensation that is sure to tickle your taste buds. Follow the recipe.
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 cups boiled noodles
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup capsicum cubes ( red , yellow)
- 1/2 cup blanched carrot cubes
- 1/2 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- to taste Salt
- Add noodles and cornflour in a bowl and mix it well.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, spread the noodles evenly over it and cook on a medium flame till they turn brown at the bottom.
- Turn over and cook on a medium flame till they turn brown and crisp.
- Add cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chilies and saute on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum and saute on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot, broccoli, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, and pepper, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture and mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute and stir continuously and keep it aside.
- Place the fried noodles on a serving plate, top with the vegetables and serve it.
Also, Read Tasty Mushroom 65 Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe