Hot Egg Pakora Recipe
Egg Pakora is a very special dish which can be prepared on special occasions and served for snacks or for food items. What ingredients are required what are the steps to be observed? Let's read about it.
- 4 Eggs
- 3 1/2tbspGram flour
- SaltTo Taste
- To tasteRed Chili powder
- LittleBlack pepper powder
- To FryOil
- Step 1
Take the eggs and boil them. After boiling, peel and cut into two halves. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the eggs.
- Step 2
Take the gram flour, salt, chili powder in a bowl and make a thick batter using water. Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Step 3
On a medium flame, dip the each egg piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Step 4
Serve the egg pakora hot.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Hot Egg Pakora Recipe Hot Egg Pakora Egg Pakora egg special Pakora Egg pakoda snacks special snacks
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe