Authentic Sev Tamatar Ki Sabzi Recipe
Sev Tamatar Ki Sabji is a popular Gujarati style sweet and sour curry prepared with tomato, sev, and Indian spices.Serve it with paratha or thepla for a delicious meal. Let’s follow this authentic recipe.
- 1 1/2 cupssev (easily available at the market)
- 2 1/4 cupstomato cubes
- 2 tbspoil
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 tspasafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 tspchopped ginger (adrak)
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 1/2 tspcoriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1 tspsugar
- Saltto taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds, asafoetida, and ginger.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chili powder, sugar, and salt, mix well and simmer for 8 minutes or till the tomatoes are soft and stir occasionally.
- Add 1 cup of water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and add sev and mix it well.
- Serve it with paratha or thepla
By Meghna Nath
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe