Parwal Ki Mithai Recipe
Parwal Ki Mithai is commonly made in North India during festival and marriage. It can be easily made at home and tastes delicious at the same time. You should try this recipe if you want to give a new twist to your regular vegetable Parwal( Pointed Gourd). Serve this as a sweet dish after your delicious meal and enjoy it with friends and family.
- 10 Parwal peeled and seedless
- 1/4 Tsp Soda Bi- Carbonate
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Cup Mawa/ Khoya, grated
- 1/4 Cup Milk Powder
- 8 Almonds, finely chopped
- 8 Cashews, finely chopped
- 10 Pistachio’s, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 5-6 Pistachios, halves
- Few strands of saffron
- Peel and slit the Parwal in the center and remove the seeds.
- Boil the water in the pan and add a pinch of baking soda.
- Add Parwal and boil it for 5-7 minutes.
- Heat the sugar and water together in a separate pan till one string syrup.
- Add boiled and drained Parwal in sugar syrup.
- Soak the Parwal in syrup for 5-10 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Heat the grated mawa in a non-stick pan.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom, and chopped nuts in the mawa mixture and cook for two minutes.
- Remove the mixture into the bowl and add milk powder and mix it well and keep it aside to cool.
- Stuff the Parwal with mawa mixture and garnish with chopped pistas and saffron.
- Keep in freeze and serve chill.
- You can garnish with silver Warq too which gives a beautiful outlook.
- Choose any combination of nuts according to your choice.
Also, Read Yummy Spongy Rasgulla Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe