Diabetic Friendly Jamun Smoothie Recipe
Diabetic Friendly Jamun blends with low- fat curd to make a delectable smoothie. Jambolene the enzyme found in Jamun helps to utilize the glucose in the body thereby inhibiting the unwanted rise in the blood glucose levels. Try to include as much Jamun in your diet as possible. It is good for health.
- 3/4 cup Jamun (black plum), deseeded
- 2 cup Yogurt (Curd), (low fat)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- to taste Honey
- as required Crushed ice
- De-seed the Jamun/black plums and keep it aside
- In a mixer or Blender, blend deseeded Jamun and honey until smooth.
- Add milk, curd, crushed ice and blend for a few second.
Pour Jamun Smoothie into tall glasses and serve chill.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe