Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
Sabudana Khichdi is a breakfast food at its best flavorful and filling! Let us read how to prepare the sabudana khichdi.
- 1 1/2cup Sago
- Salt As required
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
- 1 cup Coarsely pound roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 3-4 Green Chillis
- 1 1/2tbsp Cumin Seeds
- Step 1
Take the sago and seperate pearls.
- Step 2
Combine roasted peanuts (coarely pounded), sugar and salt to the sago.
- Step 3
Heat ghee and oil together and add cumin seeds. Add the green chillis, curry leaves and wait for a few seconds.
- Step 4
Add the sago-peanut mixture, combine with the seasoning on low heat.
- Step 5
Toss the sago mixture continously for 8-10 mins. Serve the hot.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe