Sweet Jaggery Pancake Recipe
This Sweet Jaggery is Pancake made of a quick mixture of rice flour, semolina(rava) jaggery and wheat flour. Jaggery gives beautiful color to the pancake and cardamom gives amazing flavor. Jaggery is a great remedy for anemia, asthma and joint pains. It is a great energy booster as it provides us lots of energy. So try this recipe for your good health.
- 4 tbspWheat Flour
- 1 tbspRefined Flour
- 1 tbspSemolina
- 1 tbspRice Flour
- 2 tspJaggery
- 1 tbspCoconut, grated
- ¼ tbspCardamom Powder
- 1 tspRefined Oil
- Add wheat flour, refined flour, semolina, rice flour, jaggery and cardamom powder in a bowl.
- Add water and whisk to form a batter and Keep it aside for 4 hours to ferment.
- Grease a pan with oil.
- Spread a ladleful of batter on the pan.
- While cooking the pancake, sprinkle some grated coconut on one side of the pancake.
- When air bubbles start appearing, flip and cook the other side.
- Serve pancake with any fruit topping of your choice.
Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium, which help to prevent free radicals (responsible for early aging).
Also, Read Gajar Halwa (Carrot Halwa) Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe