Nutella and Strawberry Mini Pancake Recipe
Here is a dessert that can double up any special occasion.This pancake is semi- sweet yet rich with the goodness of strawberry and Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread. This Nutella and Strawberry Mini Pancake is a perfect sweet dish. Try this recipe.
For The Mini Pancakes
- 5 tbspcornflour
- 5 tbspplain flour (maida)
- 5 tbspmilk
- a pinchof salt
- melted butterfor greasing and cooking
- 14 tspNutella hazelnut chocolate spread
- 14 tspchopped strawberries
- icing sugarfor dusting
For the mini pancakes
- Add cornflour, plain flour, milk, salt along with 5 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapam pan with little-melted butter.
- Pour little of the batter in each uttapa mold and spread it lightly and use a little butter and cook for few seconds on both the sides and cool them slightly.
How to proceed
- Place the pancakes on a clean, dry surface, spread 1 tsp of Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread and 1 tsp of chopped strawberry evenly over each pancake.
- Dust a little icing sugar on top and serve it.
Also, Read Valentine Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe