Healthy Ragi Idli
Healthy Ragi Idli is a tasty alternative to the traditional south Indian breakfast Idli. Ragi Idli is full of fiber, low carb, filling and tasty. Let us have a look how the healthy ragi idli can be prepared.
- 1 1/2cup Ragi flour
- 1 1/2cup Cream of rice
- 1 cup Urad dal
- Pinch of Cooking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- Step 1
Take soaked urad dal and soaked idli rava and mix. About 2 hours drain the water from urad dal and grind to smooth paste.
- Step 2
Add the cream of rice to the ground urad dal batter. Add ragi flour and mix it till well combined.
- Step 3
Keep the mixture in a warm place for 8-10 hours. After fermentation add salt and pinch of cooking soda and mix. The mixture is ready to make idlis.
- Step 4
Fill the idli batter in idli maker plates greased with some oil. Steam covered for about 10-12 minutes and remove each idli carefully.
- Step 5
Serve the ragi idli with sambar or chutney of your choice.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags ragi idli idli made of ragi flour indian breakfast healthy eating ragi idli recipe high fiber recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe