How to Make Pudina Chutney
Pudina Chutney is a delicious dip which goes with rice, tiffins, snacks and parathas. Pudina is helpful in decreasing the heat from the body temperature.
Let's see what are the ingredients used and instructions followed to make this recipe.
- 4 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 2 cups Pudina leaves
- 2 pinchs Turmeric
- 2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 Green Chillies
- 3 tsp Tamarind pulp
- 3 Red Chillies
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt as per required
- 3 tsp Jaggery
- Step 1
Take oil 2-3 drops and heat in a pan. Add sesame seeds till they turn into golden brown and transfer into a plate.
- Step 2
Add 1 tbsp oil and saute green chillies for 1/2 min on low flame and remove seperately.
- Step 3
Heat the reamining oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and red chillies and saute till the red chillies change colour.
- Step 4
Take the sauted sesame seeds, red chillies and green chillies and grind them into paste.
- Step 5
Add Pudina leaves, tamarind paste, Jaggery, Turmeric powder and salt. Grind all the ingredients into smooth chutney paste with adding water.
- Step 6
Take the Chutney into a bowl and add mustard seeds. The Pudina Chutney can be served with rice, tiffin, snacks, parathas.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe