Mixed Sprouts Salad Recipe
Mixed sprouts salad is a low calorie, healthy recipe which is simple, tasty and nutritious. Lets have a look at how this mixed sprouts salad recipe is prepared.
- 1 tsp Minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cup Mixed sprouts
- 2 pinchs Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Dry roasted cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Grated coconut
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Few Coriander leaves
- Salt as per required
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Boiled Corn
- Step 1
Add sprouts in the water and cook till tender. Remove from the heat.
- Step 2
Add the boiled corn in sprouts and mix together adding ginger, salt, pepper powder, cumin powder, honey, lemon juice.
- Step 3
Garnish the sprouts corn mixture with the coconut and coriander leaves.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags sprouts salad mixed sprouts recipe sprouts salad recipe mixed salad recipe healthy food low calorie food
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe