Spicy Tomato Garlic Rice
This spicy and tangy rice preparation is an ideal for packing in a lunch box and sure to be enjoyed by young and old alike. Enjoy with hot and fresh curd and papad.
- 2 cupsRice
- 2 (finely chopped)Onions
- 1 (finely chopped)Capsicum
- 2 (finely chopped)Tomatoes
- 3-4 (chopped)Green chilies
- 4tbspGarlic paste (you can also use garlic chutney)
- 1tspRed chili powder
- 1tspGaram masala
- 1tspCumin seeds
- 1Bay leaf
- 2Dry red chili
- Saltas per taste
- 2tbspCoriander leaves (chopped)
- Wash the rice and boil in water and stir at intervals and drain the extra water after the rice gets cooked and keep it aside and let it cool.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and when the oil starts steaming, sprinkle cumin seeds, bay leaf, dry red chili and mix it well and add cinnamon and clove.
- Add onions and capsicum and cook on medium flame for a minute.
- Add garlic paste, tomatoes, green chilies and salt and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, garam masala and then mix well and add boiled rice.
- Mix well so that the masala is absorbed by the rice and cook on a low flame for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and chopped tomatoes.
- Serve it hot with masala gravy.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe