Godhuma Rava Idli Recipe
Godhuma Rava idle is a very healthy dish, especially when one is sick and needs strength and energy. It is a diabetic recipe since it has low fat and less calories. Lets see how this Godhuma Rava idli recipe can be prepared.
- 300 gms Broken wheat
- 2 cups Curd
- 12 Curry leaves
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- 2 Coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp Grated carrot
- 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Chopped Green chillies
- Step 1
Take 300 gms of broken wheat and dry roast. Add water, 2 cups of curd and salt to the wheat till you get a paste like batter and keep it for half an hour.
- Step 2
Add 1 tbsp of ginger grated, 2 tbsp of green chillies which are finely chopped, 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Step 3
Add 4 tbsp of grated carrot and 2 tbsp of coconut(grated). Take 2 tsp olive oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and 12 curry leaves let them fry for few seconds.
- Step 4
Add this to the wheat-curd batter, mix well and spread ladle full on idli trays and steam for 15 mins.
- Step 5
Cut into square pieces and serve with any chutney.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe