Carrot and Coriander Roti Recipe
This Carrot and Coriander Roti is ideal for breakfast as coriander and carrot add aroma to the roti. These colorful rotis are simply healthy and extremely rich in fiber and nutrition. This roti the is the refreshing change from the regular roti. It is attractive to kids because of its beautiful color. Serve this roti with any pickle of your choice. Follow this recipe.
- 1/2 cupGrated Carrot
- 1/4 cupFinely Chopped Coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 cupRice Flour (chawal ka atta)
- 1/4 cupSoya Flour
- 1/2 tspGreen chili paste
- A pinchof turmeric powder (haldi)
- Saltto taste
- 1 tspoil
- Rice flour(chawal ka atta) for rolling
- Oilfor cooking
- In a bowl add grated carrot, finely chopped coriander, rice flour, soya flour, green chili paste, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Knead into a soft dough using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 125 mm. (5”) diameter, using a little rice flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each roti, using a little oil and till it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
- Serve this roti with any pickle of your choice.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B8, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
- Coriander is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron, and magnesium.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe