Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe
This Oreo Biscuit Cake is prepared with a few ingredients. This super-easy Oreo Cake recipe is a pure chocolate delight for those who loves chocolates. This cake recipe is extremely easy to prepare and is too delectable that no one can resist. Try this dessert recipe on any special occasions and enjoy the goodness of chocolate.
- 20Oreo biscuits
- 1 cupMilk
- 1 tspBaking powder
- 4 tspPowdered sugar
- Oilfor greasing
- Blend the Oreo biscuits with its cream in a mixer to smooth powder.
- In a deep bowl combine the Oreo biscuits mixture, milk, sugar and baking powder and mix it well to a dropping consistency.
- Grease a microwave safe with oil.
- Pour the cake mixture in a microwave safe baking bowl greased with oil and microwave on for 3 to 4 minutes.
- To test insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean, then the cake is ready, otherwise microwave for 1 more minute.
- Cool, cut into wedges and serve.
- This cake can also be made in a cooker.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes without the whistle.
Also, Read Apple Slices with Vanilla Cream Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe