Tasty Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
If you are a coffee lover then this ice cream recipe perfect for you. You can make a rich, creamy, coffee ice cream very easy at home with only a few ingredients. This ice cream is a perfect treat for summer. Follow this recipe.
- 2-1/2 cupsmilk
- 1 tbspcornflour
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 1-1/2 tbspinstant coffee powder
- 3/4 cupfresh cream
- 1/4 tspvanilla essence
- In a bowl add coffee and 1 tablespoon of hot water and mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add cornflour and ½ cup of milk and mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a deep non-stick pan pour 2 cups of milk and sugar and boil on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the coffee-water mixture and mix it well and keep it aside to cool and once it is cooled, add the fresh cream and vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- After 6 hours pour the mixture into a mixer and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminum shallow container and cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till it set.
- Scoop it into a serving glasses and serve it.
- Energy256 cal
- Protein4.9 g
- Carbohydrates24.9 g
- Fiber0.2 g
- Fat13.3 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Vitamin A287.3 mcg
- Vitamin B10.1 mg
- Vitamin B20.1 mg
- Vitamin B30.3 mg
- Vitamin C1 mg
- Folic Acid11.4 mcg
- Calcium196 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
- Magnesium0 mg
- Phosphorus0 mg
- Sodium24.6 mg
- Potassium106.8 mg
- Zinc0.1 mg
Check More Summer Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe