Tasty Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Chocolate Ice Cream is a delightful lip-smacking dessert with a refreshing, rich and chocolaty flavor. This dessert is creamy, delicious dessert which you can easily prepare at home. This chocolate ice cream is an amazing dessert recipe perfect for this summer.
- 1 cupgrated dark chocolate
- 2-1/2 cupsmilk
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 1 tbspcornflourr
- 1/2 cupfresh cream
- a fewdrops of vanilla essence
- In a bowl add cornflour and 2 tablespoons of water, mix it well and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan and grated chocolate and ½ cup of milk and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously and keep it aside.
- In a broad non-stick pan, add 2 cups of milk and sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 3 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the prepared chocolate mixture and mix it well and keep it aside to cool and once cooled, add the fresh cream and vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and cover it with an aluminum foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- After 6 hours, pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminum shallow container and cover it with an aluminum foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- After it gets set, scoop it and serve it and enjoy it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe