Summer Special Kokum Sherbet Recipe
Kokum Sherbet has a pulpy texture, fresh aroma, refreshing taste, and natural flavors of kokum. Prepare this drink in your own kitchen.This drink has a refreshing taste of black salt and roasted jeera. Let’s follow this Summer Special Kokum Sherbet Recipe.
- 1/2 cupsemi dried kokum
- 5 tbspsugar
- 1 tsproasted cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1/2 tspblack salt (sanchal)
- Soak semi-dried kokum and ½ cup of water in a bowl, mix it well and keep it aside for 30 minutes and strain the kokum water and keep it aside.
- Blend the soaked semi- dried kokum in a mixer using half the kokum water and blend till coarse and keep it aside.
- In a pan pour remaining half kokum water and sugar in a small non-stick pan, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the coarse kokum mixture and mix it well and strain it using a strainer.
- Add the roasted cumin seeds powder and black salt and mix it well.
- Before serving, add 2 tablespoons of this syrup into a tall glass along with ¾ cup of chill water.
Kokum is rich in dietary fiber and low in calories and it is a good source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
Check More Juices Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe