Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe
This Strawberry Cake is very easy to prepare, taste delicious, and needs very few ingredients. This yummy cake has a sweet flavor of strawberry. You can make this cake anytime. Let’s try this recipe.
- 2 cupsplain flour
- 400 mlcondensed milk
- 1-1/2 tspbaking powder
- 1/4 tspbaking soda
- 1 cupmilk powder
- 2 tspsemolina (rava)
- a pinchcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 3 to 4drops strawberry essence
- 1/2 cupstrawberry crush
- 200 mlsoda
- 1/2 cupbutter
- In a bowl add plain flour, baking powder, baking soda, milk powder, semolina and cardamom powder and sieve well.
- Put the melted butter in a deep pan and add the condensed milk and whisk well till smooth and add strawberry essence and crush and beat it again.
- Add the plain mixture to butter mixture and beat it well till the batter is smooth and thin.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 30-40 minutes or till the cake is cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into slices and serve.
Check More Cake Recipes
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe