Quick Vegetable Tikki Recipe
Here is a lip smacking tikki made with a colorful mixture of veggies. This Quick Vegetable Tikki is a great blend of vegetables and spices. These are great as an appetizer. Follow this recipe.
- 1-1/2 cupsthickly grated bottle gourd (lauki)
- 1 cupboiled, peeled and grated potatoes
- 1/4 cupboiled and coarsely mashed green peas
- 1/4 cupgrated carrot
- 1/4 cupchopped onions
- 3 tbspbesan (bengal gram flour)
- 2 tbspchopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tbspchopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1 tspcaraway seeds (shah jeera)
- saltto taste
To Be Mixed Together
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1/2 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- 1/4 tspchili powder
- bread crumbsfor rolling
- Oilfor greasing and cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the mixture into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
- Roll the Tikki in the breadcrumbs and coat them from all the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and cook the tikki by using a little oil and fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- In a bowl add chopped mint leaves, dried mango powder, and chili powder and toss it well.
- Roll this tikki in the prepared mixture and serve it with sauce.
Also, Read Making Process of Corn Rolls Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe